R C O E
ROYAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
NEWS AND EVENTS
OUR UNIQUE FACILITIES
- The College now has moderned with spacious class rooms and good library with a group of enthusiastic staff members. We assure you an academically fruitful time during your stay in the school.
- The College now taught three language system. Viz., Tamil English with Hindi or Arabbic or urdu the motto of teaching Hindi/Arabbic/Urdu languages is opportunity of the better and benefit of the employment opportunity of the students in future
- Royal College of Education is accredited at ‘A’ level by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), Bangalore.
- Huge Computerised Library admeasuring 9,000 sq.ft comprising of more than 25,000 text books, Reference books, journals and Encyclopedia with reading capacity of more than 100 students at a time. In addition, secluded chambers for Research scholars are available.
- CCTV Cameras in each classroom to monitor the performance.
- Spacious canteen in the campus provides delicious and nutritious food/snaks at subsidized rates.
- Girls Hostel having capacity for 160 girls in the campus itself and boys hostel near the campus.
- GUEST LECTURES : Royal College of Education conducts Guest Lectures frequently inviting professionals, subject specialists, eminent educationists, etc. from Academic field, corporate world and Govt. Sector to broaden outlook of the students for a successful career.
- STUDENTS SATISFACTION RESEARCH UNIT (SSRU) : Royal College of Education has constituted SSRU to evaluate the performance of faculties and find out satisfaction level of students. For this purpose faculties of Computer science have, in house, developed a unique software which facilities every student of career college to express his/her frank opinion about the teaching abilities of faculties without any fear. This is an excellent feedback system, which helps in improving academic standards of the College.
- MOCK EXAMS : Royal College of Education conducts Mock Exams simulating the conditions of university Examination, making the students more confident and comfortable at the actual university examination. The Mock Exams are conducted twice in a session. The Mock Exams offer the students the same environment and pattern as prescribed by the University.
- SPORTS & CO-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES : Various sports competitions such as Kho-Kho, Chess, Cricket, Hockey, Football, Table Tennis, etc. are being organized at University / State / National levels. Various kinds of co-curricular activities viz. dance, drama, mimicry, music, literary competitions are being organized routinely.
- REMEDIAL & DOUBT CLEARING CLASSES : Royal College of Education conducts remedial and doubt clearing classes to ensure better learning to the educationally disadvantaged students. These classes do help a lot to these students who have not been able to perceive the course contents during the regular classes.
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE LAB : Students of Royal College of Education, especially those coming from Hindi medium background, are given the opportunity to join English language lab., where with the help of specific software and hardware, students can improve their English.
- KNOWLEDGE & SKILL ASSESSMENT : At Career, knowledge & Skill Assessment is undertaken of all the newly students of undergraduate Ist year and post graduate previous year.
- SCHOLARSHIP AND FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE : The governing body of the college has been granting scholarship and financial assistance to the students on the basis of merit and merit-cum-means. The financial assistance is given to the students who belong to economically weaker sections.
- Royal ALUMNI ASSOCIATION (RAAS) : Royal College of Education is proud to announce that the pass out students of the college have taken the initiative and formed Royal Alumni Association (RAAS). Every year the members of the RAAS meet in the college campus.