The Royal Educational Trust (Registered under Indian Trust Act, Donations exempted under Section 12(4) of Indian trust Act 1961, Vide C.No. 1419(51)89-90) was established in 1985 by a groub of young dedicated persons of vision with the aim of spreading education in the state of Tamilnadu.
From the humble beginning, the Society has grown in famous institution with the active Co-operation and sacrifice of its founders, donor, the public and the Students community. During the assassinarion of the late Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi the School shed was set fire by some antisocial elements.
The School had lost nearly 81, 900 thousand property in the above incident. The management did not loose its confidence. It has been stepping again in educational service with faith and Courage.
However by the grace of almighty, we can run this institution successfully, THANKS GOD.
The Royal Education
The Royal Educational Trust established its Royal College of Educational . and is occupied well educated and Civilized people. The new buildings have been constructed by the management situated in , Our college is Recognized by the Government of Tamilnadu and affiliated with the Board of College in K.Dis.293/E5/2006.
OBJECT OF THE COLLEGE
1. To improve and develop English education.
2. To provide English education Backward areas.
3. To Teach regularity, discipline, obedience and cleanli ness to the pupil.
4. To render service to humanity.
5. To achieve progress of knowledge.
6. To teach 3 languages (Tamil, Hindi, English)
7. To develop the individuality among the students.